Support jobs having an external reference
I would like to link to staging dashboard for staging jobs (from rsync.pl) and maintenance incidents (from openqa bot). As
_URL parameters are eaten by downloads, perhaps introduce and support
- Description updated (diff)
I don't understand the problem. When you just add any variable which does not have
_URL in the name it won't get eaten so ...?
Do you want clickable links? Shouldn't we use a comment for that?
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to Ready
I want the link to be rendered somewhere yes. I guess having them clickable in settings would be fine - would also work for _URL settings.
/tests/:job_id#settings the key
EXTERNAL_LINK and possibly
*_URL should be rendered as links? That should be pretty easy to implement. We could also simply render any values matching
http(s)?://.* as links.
- Category changed from 140 to Feature requests
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to tinita
- Target version changed from Ready to Current Sprint
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Difficulty set to easy
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Copied to action #58025: proposal: link to staging dashboards and maintenance incidents with links in settings page added
Also available in: Atom