I suggest to run a loop into a file, so we can check whenever we see stalls
while true; do (date; iostat ; vmstat ; top -n 1; sleep 5) ; done
- Assignee changed from okurz to szarate
sorry I never found time for this.
@szarate could you take a look if that makes sense for you?
- Category set to Feature requests
- Related to coordination #14972: [tools][epic] Improvements on backend to improve better handling of stalls added
- Subject changed from monitor our load to [tools]monitor our load
While looking through health-checks for apache mesos, the idea of creating a simulated dummy http server that is just serving certain data from the worker and refreshed x amount of time. (Just a random vague Idea)
- Related to action #19140: openqaworker3's workload is too high added
- Assignee deleted (
not working on it for a year
I guess we have that by now using grafana and such but so far it still seems to be handled as an "experiment", not really stable monitoring endpoints yet
- Status changed from New to Resolved
If you read the ticket, it doesn't ask for stable monitoring end points
Also available in: Atom