removing job by DELETE route doesn't remove job related gru tasks
I don't think we want a relation between gru tasks and jobs. So writing the gru tasks with this in mind should be good enough
did we see any problems regarding this or is it just not a problem at all because gru tasks will be able to handle this gracefully?
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to future
- Target version changed from future to future
- Category changed from 132 to Feature requests
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee set to okurz
Let me try to answer my question from #13760#note-2 myself. I am not aware of any of these problems so probably we are doing good with "writing the gru tasks with this in mind"
Also available in: Atom