[epic] Improve collaboration with Eng-Infra
(Total: 0.00 h)
- #125444 Define a template for SUSE SD Eng-Infra to improve our communication, to communicate impact, steps to reproduce, acceptance criteria
- Back-reference ticket template so that improvements to the template can be suggested
- Suggest to comment in progress ticket which can be shared with more people by default and helps to communicate and we can edit texts and know who is assigned
- #125447 Clarify to Eng-Infra that SD tickets have flaws
- We don't know who sees the ticket
- We can't share it with all SUSE, why not have an @all group?
- We often don't know if anyone plans to work on it or not
- We don't know other tickets and their priority
- #125450 Apparently in many cases rwawrig can help best with issues spanning over multiple locations, e.g. firewall between NUE1 and NUE2, like in https://sd.suse.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/SD-113832 but the timezones diff is an obstacle. Give more people like SUSE QE Tools access to firewalls, even if it's just read-only for investigation?