[qe-core] geekotest bisect is not removing the issue from all test repositories
When bisecting a job group for the new test issues, the
geekotest review helper script does not remove the issue in question from all
See e.g. https://openqa.suse.de/tests/10481564#settings -
:investigate:bisect_without_27737 where 27737 should have been removed but it is still present in
While this should not have functional implications, it is confusing.
- Confuses openQA reviewers
- When bisecting jobs, the job issue number is not removed from the
- Remove the bisecting job issue also from the
- Try to remember that
LTSS_TEST_REPOSand therefore this has no functional implications.
Updated by okurz about 1 year ago
- Project changed from openQA Project to openQA Tests
- Subject changed from geekotest bisect is not removing the issue from all test repositories to [qe-core] geekotest bisect is not removing the issue from all test repositories
- Category changed from Regressions/Crashes to Bugs in existing tests