coordination #121876: [epic] Handle openQA review failures in Yam squad
Provide workaround for iscsi failure bsc#1207157
iscsi MU tests for 15 SP3 are failing due to wrong return code (bsc#1207157)
We should apply the workaround suggested here and softfail the tests until a fix is available.
For 15 SP3 MU on Yast job group, tests
AC1: Apply simple soft-failure of skip on the point of failure until ticket is complete
AC2: Apply workaround to iscsi_client
AC3: Softfail the iscsi tests by pointing to bsc#1207157
The workaround is simple enough.
After open-iscsi has been installed we need to edit the file
At the end of the
[Unit] section add
Leave the rest of the file as is.
After editing the service file you will need to run
#2 Updated by JERiveraMoya 2 months ago
- Tags deleted (
- Status changed from New to Workable
Run with intervention applying the workaround manually via vnc:
#3 Updated by JERiveraMoya 2 months ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Parent task set to #121876
#5 Updated by JERiveraMoya 2 months ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
#6 Updated by JERiveraMoya 2 months ago
- Assignee set to geor
#8 Updated by JERiveraMoya about 2 months ago
Let's resolve this ticket once we have done the following, if you agree:
- As you suggested in the PR, mention in the bug about missing fix for SP5.
- Address code improvement for the workaround for SP3.
- Add workaround for SP5.
#9 Updated by JERiveraMoya about 1 month ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
#10 Updated by JERiveraMoya about 1 month ago
- Related to action #124787: Address some refactor for the workaround issue bsc#1207157 added