openQA infrastructure issues for s390x and PowerPC
Anyway, the tests in openQA are scheduled for s390x and PowerPC for over 10 hours (Tumbleweed and Leap) every day.
It seems, that the tests can not be started. Are any network issues available?
The tests for s390x (Tumbleweed) have been scheduled over 10 hours yesterday. They will be skipped for the next release then.
Can you take a look on this openQA issue (infrastructure related), please?
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Target version set to Ready
- Related to action #117631: Failed systemd service transactional-update on openqaworker1 - system is no longer reachable after reboot size:M added
- Status changed from New to Blocked
- Assignee set to okurz
Hi AdaLovelace, ppc is handled in #118642, s390x is a problem that was planned to be handled in #117631 for which I bumped priority now
- Status changed from Blocked to Resolved
We have s390x and ppc64le back in business
Also available in: Atom