- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-11-28
- Last connection: 2013-11-28
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2016-09-02)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 2016-06-28)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2016-09-02)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 2020-11-10)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-09-02)
- Provo (Manager, 2016-06-28)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Developer, 2020-11-10)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- ZSystems (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2021-08-15)
- 13:25 ZSystems tickets #97616: Test public Fedora base image
- Fedora has got an equal container registry as we have got.
The disadvantage is, that you can not see any architectur...
- 17:44 ZSystems tickets #97607: OKD on openSUSE
- We should test it on openSUSE Leap 15.3
The installation instruction for Docker is (the same as SLES because of th...
- 15:17 ZSystems tickets #97634 (New): Create Container Image for PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL can be built successfully, but no container image exist.
Contribute a new Dockerfile for PostgreSQL to ...
- 15:07 ZSystems tickets #97631 (New): Enable Kibana for s390x
- Kibana exists for the other architectures, but not for s390x:
- 15:00 ZSystems tickets #97628 (Workable): Enable elasticsearch for s390x
- Elasticsearch exists for x86 on openSUSE Tumbleweed in our security repository:
- 14:53 ZSystems tickets #97625 (New): Enable logstash for s390x
- Logstash exists with successful builds for x86 in our security repository:
- 14:45 ZSystems tickets #97622 (New): Enable Image prometheus-webhook-snmp
- The image prometheus-webhook-snmp exists has got a restriction to aarch64 and x86:
- 14:36 ZSystems tickets #97619 (New): Enable Grafana Image for s390x
- Grafana exists for x86 as a container image.
The image is available in OBS at our project at:
- 13:41 ZSystems tickets #97616 (Workable): Test public Fedora base image
- We want to create container images based on Fedora for applications based on Red Hat technologies also.
- 13:38 ZSystems tickets #97613 (Workable): Container Image WildFly based on openSUSE
- WildFly is a well known application server and the open-source version of JBoss.
Therefore, we want to provide WildF...
Also available in: Atom