- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: AdaLovelace
- Registered on: 28/11/2013
- Last connection: 28/11/2013
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 28/06/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 16/04/2019)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 02/09/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 02/09/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 14/11/2016)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 02/09/2016)
- Provo (Manager, 28/06/2016)
Reported issues: 29
- 10:31 am openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #61236 (Resolved): update OpenSUSE_Localization_Teams
- This page is up to date. The problem is that we don't have Coordinators for every language.
Last year I have figured...
- 11:16 am openSUSE admin tickets #62972: Add me to the Board Mailinglist
I have received following message after subscribing:
Your request to join the list has been received. How...
- 08:07 am openSUSE admin tickets #62972 (Resolved): Add me to the Board Mailinglist
I am elected for the openSUSE Board again.
Can you add me to the mailinglist firstname.lastname@example.org, please?
- 07:19 am openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #61233 (Resolved): update openSUSE:Localization_guide
- I have expanded the Localization Guide with SLE translations which should not be translated by our community.
- 04:19 pm openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #61233: update openSUSE:Localization_guide
- Do we receive new/ additional rules for the community after the change of the project management from Microfocus to S...
- 09:25 am openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #52085: create basic wiki structure for new release
- What is new in the new release and in the development?
I am not able to watch into SUSE and your decisions. All list...
- 12:27 pm openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #52085: create basic wiki structure for new release
- The portal for 15.2 is created.
- 07:45 am openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #47777 (Resolved): update web site with new languages
- The task is finished.
- 06:53 am openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #47777: update web site with new languages
- The search page is translated completely. Therefore, here is the Pull Request to add all missing languages: https://g...
- 07:54 pm openSUSE Leap 15.1 action #47777: update web site with new languages
- Landing-page can be updated: https://github.com/openSUSE/landing-page/pull/150
Also available in: Atom