- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-11-28
- Last connection: 2013-11-28
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2016-09-02)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 2016-06-28)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2016-09-02)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 2020-11-10)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-09-02)
- Provo (Manager, 2016-06-28)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yam (Developer, 2020-11-10)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- ZSystems (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2021-08-15)
- openSUSE Leap 15.4 (Developer, 2021-10-06)
- openQA auto review (Developer, 2022-05-04)
- ALP (Developer, 2022-06-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.5 (Developer, 2022-07-19)
- 10:58 openQA Project action #120405: Failed log file tests are transferred from Leap to Tumbleweed for s390x size:M
- If the fix is not deployed anywhere, I am surprised that fistly only Leap was affected and now both. From my point of...
- 18:59 openQA Project action #120405: Failed log file tests are transferred from Leap to Tumbleweed for s390x size:M
- I can not link the issue to here:
- 17:45 openQA Project action #120405: Failed log file tests are transferred from Leap to Tumbleweed for s390x size:M
- It seems, that there is a problem with the parallelization of running tests in openQA. Leap has got this issue also a...
- 15:09 openQA Project action #120405 (Resolved): Failed log file tests are transferred from Leap to Tumbleweed for s390x size:M
- # Observation
Thank you for fixing the test issue for openSUSE Leap on s390x.
We hve got the same issue on openSUSE...
- 14:10 openQA Project action #119713 (Resolved): Leap tests are failing because of failed log file uploading in multiple tests on s390x size:M
- ## Motivation
openQA tests are failing for openSUSE Leap 15.5 on s390x. The curiosity is, that log files can not be ...
- 12:26 openQA Project action #119077 (Resolved): openQA infrastructure issues for s390x and PowerPC
- Anyway, the tests in openQA are scheduled for s390x and PowerPC for over 10 hours (Tumbleweed and Leap) every day.
- 20:57 ZSystems tickets #114835 (Resolved): Update python-sqlite-fts4
- Fix: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/1004196
- 20:04 ZSystems tickets #114790 (Resolved): Fix kde-plasma
- Resolved with: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/1004195
- 16:36 openQA Tests action #116371: [qe-core] 15.5 - s390x test fails in system_state - wrong handling of input/output
- It seems, that a wrong needle will be applied for s390x. The needle cleared-console-root-wsl has not been used in the...
- 18:58 ZSystems tickets #116215 (Resolved): Update python-epubmerge
- The package python-epubmerge should be updated.
1) Branch https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:languages:...
Also available in: Atom