Feature 320494: Disable installation source after installation if we register system
For details see https://fate.suse.com/320494
First check if the Feature status is "done".
#1 Updated by dgutu about 7 years ago
- Assignee set to dgutu
#2 Updated by RBrownSUSE about 7 years ago
- Target version set to 168
#3 Updated by okurz about 7 years ago
- Target version changed from 168 to Milestone 3
#4 Updated by RBrownSUSE almost 7 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
#5 Updated by dgutu almost 7 years ago
- Related to action #11708: Add-on installation: review zypper_lr testcase added
#6 Updated by okurz almost 7 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
feature is done. Remove copy-paste content. Better to refer to fate entry itself which also has a testcase.
#7 Updated by okurz almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from dgutu to michalnowak
Current state: Feature test: PASSED
@michalnowak: This has been covered by you already in the
zypper_lr test but I could not find a scenario on osd where registration to (proxy-)SCC is done during installation and an addon is added using a medium, i.e. "Test case #3: registered system + not registered addon" in https://fate.suse.com/320494
I confirmed it looks correct in a local test I did: http://lord.arch/tests/2667#step/zypper_lr/1 but I am not sure wether this is done on osd or if zypper_lr already checks for this. Can you clarify?
#8 Updated by michalnowak almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Test case #1: not registered system https://openqa.suse.de/tests/502511#step/zypper_lr/11
- Test case #2: registered system + addon https://openqa.suse.de/tests/508949#step/zypper_lr/33
- Test case #3: registered system + not registered addon
http://lord.arch/tests/2667#step/zypper_lr/39 (thanks for this).
zypper_lrchecks for this. Added as 'gnome+sdk+proxy_SCC_without_addon' to OSD.