Feature 320494: Disable installation source after installation if we register system
For details see https://fate.suse.com/320494
First check if the Feature status is "done".
#7 Updated by okurz almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from dgutu to michalnowak
Current state: Feature test: PASSED
@michalnowak: This has been covered by you already in the
zypper_lr test but I could not find a scenario on osd where registration to (proxy-)SCC is done during installation and an addon is added using a medium, i.e. "Test case #3: registered system + not registered addon" in https://fate.suse.com/320494
I confirmed it looks correct in a local test I did: http://lord.arch/tests/2667#step/zypper_lr/1 but I am not sure wether this is done on osd or if zypper_lr already checks for this. Can you clarify?
#8 Updated by michalnowak almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Test case #1: not registered system https://openqa.suse.de/tests/502511#step/zypper_lr/11
- Test case #2: registered system + addon https://openqa.suse.de/tests/508949#step/zypper_lr/33
- Test case #3: registered system + not registered addon
http://lord.arch/tests/2667#step/zypper_lr/39 (thanks for this).
zypper_lrchecks for this. Added as 'gnome+sdk+proxy_SCC_without_addon' to OSD.