QA - coordination #99303: [saga][epic] Future improvements for SUSE Maintenance QA workflows with fully automated testing, approval and release
coordination #99306: [epic] Future improvements: Make reviewing openQA results per squad easier
Various improvements for email notification about unreviewed jobs size:M
- Expanding a message creates a lot of vertical white space.
- The job group ID is not very useful - better use the group name
- The email sender name is quite long, it could be shorter, e.g. "OSD review"
- Links are not clickable
- AC1: URLs are clickable
- AC2: Human-readable group names are visible
- AC3: Retain plain text email content
- This seems to be a Slack problem - the original emails don't have extra trailing lines
- Should be very easy
- Try if URLs can be clickable in subject or if there is any formatting other than HTML that would work
- We need to send HTML emails instead, then links are clickable (tested)
- See also #111135
- Send a multi-part email with markdown and HTML
#8 Updated by tinita about 1 month ago
https://github.com/os-autoinst/scripts/pull/164 Add dependency Text::Markdown (merged)
https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-common/pull/21 Add test for make update-deps (merged)
https://github.com/os-autoinst/scripts/pull/165 Add test for make update-deps (merged)
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
I added a trigger to automatically rebuild https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:openQA/os-autoinst-scripts on push, which updates os-autoinst-scripts-deps
https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/salt-states-openqa/-/merge_requests/689 by okurz (for installing/updating os-autoinst-scripts-deps on osd) was merged.