[qe-core][productchange] test fails in libreoffice_mainmenu_favorites
Missing from favorites, might be a bug
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP3-Desktop-DVD-Updates-x86_64-qam-regression-documentation@64bit fails in
Test suite description¶
Testsuite maintained at https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/qam-openqa-yml.
Fails since (at least) Build 20220209-1
Last good: 20220208-1 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by mgrifalconi over 1 year ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Normal to High
#3 Updated by tjyrinki_suse over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from [qe-core] test fails in libreoffice_mainmenu_favorites to [qe-core][productchange] test fails in libreoffice_mainmenu_favorites
#4 Updated by tjyrinki_suse about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Blocked
There's a bug filed about this which we're waiting for.
#5 Updated by tjyrinki_suse about 1 year ago
- Target version set to QE-Core: Ready
As it's in maintenance updates it's anyway a priority.
#6 Updated by VANASTASIADIS about 1 year ago
- Assignee set to VANASTASIADIS
#7 Updated by tjyrinki_suse about 1 year ago
Can it be documented how this got fixed?
And if it's fixed, it's probably Resolved and not Blocked?
#8 Updated by VANASTASIADIS about 1 year ago
This is not yet fixed. It is configured as a soft failure (see https://openqa.suse.de/tests/latest?arch=x86_64&distri=sle&flavor=Desktop-DVD-Updates&machine=64bit&test=qam-regression-documentation&version=15-SP3#step/libreoffice_mainmenu_favorites/3) until https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1195836 is done.
#9 Updated by szarate about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Blocked to Feedback
Hey, can we close this ticket? or is there something else needed?
#10 Updated by VANASTASIADIS about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
The bug is still in NEW state, but it is absent from latest runs. I'm closing this.
#11 Updated by szarate about 1 year ago
- Sprint set to QE-Core: April Sprint (Apr 13 - May 11)