Check supported version of os-autoinst
As a test writer I want to be informed if my test distribution might be incompatible with a version of os-autoinst to prevent me from using an incompatible testapi causing weird issues
- AC1: versions of test distribution and os-autoinst are crosschecked
- AC2: the test distribution is not run by os-autoinst if test distribution reports to be compatible only against older version of os-autoinst
- AC3: like AC2 but "compatible only against newer version of os-autoinst"
- research how os-autoinst reports a version of testapi, e.g. for a start just the version of os-autoinst release itself
- add some version requirement statements in os-autoinst-distri-opensuse -> "lib"
- add handling code to os-autoinst to crosscheck own version against reported ones in test distribution