- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-03-01
- Last connection: 2016-03-01
- 12:26 openQA Tests action #67768 (Resolved): [kernel][hpc] SLE15-SP2 GMC HPC exploratory checks
- 12:26 openQA Tests action #67768: [kernel][hpc] SLE15-SP2 GMC HPC exploratory checks
- multiple slurm and pmix tests run on local hpc cluster(s) in various configurations.
- 10:48 openQA Tests action #67768 (In Progress): [kernel][hpc] SLE15-SP2 GMC HPC exploratory checks
- automated openQA hpc tests good.
exploratory tests - ongoing
- 10:41 openQA Tests action #67768 (Resolved): [kernel][hpc] SLE15-SP2 GMC HPC exploratory checks
- This should commence with GMC build
- 08:56 openQA Tests action #59339: [functional] Support Server based on SLE12-SP3 is broken
- For NFS I'm using one of the HPC nodes and not support server, so sure, you can go ahead and close this item.
- 07:49 openQA Tests action #67315 (Rejected): [kernel][blktests] test fails in boot_to_desktop - YAML schedule not ready for s390x
- This has been already "scheduled" as next step. Should be super easy to have, it is only about my lack of experience ...
- 06:29 openQA Infrastructure action #63874: ensure openqa worker instances are disabled and stopped when "numofworkers" is reduced in salt pillars, e.g. causing non-obvious multi-machine failures
- Just to make it clear I'm also adding the message as in poo#66907#note-10: 'And in the meantime I got access to OSD w...
- 06:23 openQA Tests action #66907: Multimachine test fails in setup for ARM workers
- And in the meantime I got access to OSD workers, so I will try to help by maintaining ARM workers and when needed, I ...
- 11:41 openQA Tests action #66907 (Rejected): Multimachine test fails in setup for ARM workers
- ## Observation
With RC2 build for SLE15SP2 we hit again known ARM MM problems. Those are recurring issues and requ...
- 19:38 openQA Project action #66376: MM tests fail in obscure way when tap device is not present
- Naturally I'm looking at the problem as the "user" who expects that provided workers are ready for multimachine testi...
Also available in: Atom