- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: sebchlad
- Registered on: 01/03/2016
- Last connection: 01/03/2016
Reported issues: 246
- 02:07 pm openQA Tests action #60728: [hpc] test fails in setup
- for now I do not install already installed NFS bits (including rpcbind).
Overall wither support server should be b...
- 01:22 pm openQA Tests action #60731: [hpc] test fails in before_test
- temporarily I'm setting the test variable; this is at least sub-optimal but should enable HPC arm tests (thx to Olive...
- 01:21 pm openQA Tests action #60731 (In Progress): [hpc] test fails in before_test
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP2-Online-aarch64-hpc_ALPHA_mpich_mpi_master@aarch64 fails in
- 01:11 pm openQA Tests action #60728 (In Progress): [hpc] test fails in setup
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP2-Online-x86_64-hpc_BETA_slurm_adv_supportserver@64bit fails in
- 04:06 pm openQA Tests action #57134: [SLE][Migration][SLE12SP5]:add hpc module
- cachen wrote:
> Hello, Let me forward this to Sunny as I couldn't find Wei Gao's name in the assignee list, Wei Gao ...
- 12:51 pm openQA Project action #55730: [epic] Move parameters from test suites into job groups
- @okurz: what will then happen with the MPIs test suits defined in openQA? Should I wait for you do something one day ...
- 08:12 am openQA Project action #55730: [epic] Move parameters from test suites into job groups
- Please see: https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/44360#note-10
- 08:10 am openQA Project action #44360: [epic] Parameterize test suites within job groups
- "We discussed how we can reduce the number of test suites and one solution is to move
the workflow parameters to job...
- 11:32 am openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #52070: create test plan for manual testing
- Email was sent. The new tab in the google docs was added but I'm fairly confused if this is all we talk about in here.
- 12:37 pm openQA Infrastructure action #54698 (Rejected): Worker7 - network problems
- problem isn't there any longer. I asked Nsinger and Okurz if they change anything, but they did not.
Must have been ...
Also available in: Atom