- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: sebchlad
- Registered on: 01/03/2016
- Last connection: 01/03/2016
Reported issues: 240
- 04:06 pm openQA Tests action #57134: [SLE][Migration][SLE12SP5]:add hpc module
- cachen wrote:
> Hello, Let me forward this to Sunny as I couldn't find Wei Gao's name in the assignee list, Wei Gao ...
- 12:51 pm openQA Project action #55730: EPIC: Move parameters from test suites into job groups
- @okurz: what will then happen with the MPIs test suits defined in openQA? Should I wait for you do something one day ...
- 08:12 am openQA Project action #55730: EPIC: Move parameters from test suites into job groups
- Please see: https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/44360#note-10
- 08:10 am openQA Project action #44360: [epic] Parameterize test suites within job groups
- "We discussed how we can reduce the number of test suites and one solution is to move
the workflow parameters to job...
- 11:32 am openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #52070: create test plan for manual testing
- Email was sent. The new tab in the google docs was added but I'm fairly confused if this is all we talk about in here.
- 12:37 pm openQA Infrastructure action #54698 (Rejected): Worker7 - network problems
- problem isn't there any longer. I asked Nsinger and Okurz if they change anything, but they did not.
Must have been ...
- 03:17 pm openQA Infrastructure action #54698 (Rejected): Worker7 - network problems
- so as we talked; whenever mm job is hitting worker7, the test fails.
Refreshing service 'Web_and_Scripting_M...
- 11:17 am openQA Tests action #52256 (Resolved): [hpc][kernel] Prepare support_server NFS server
- Simple implementation merged. Used with slurm tests.
Works as expected, so the issue is resolved for now.
- 11:42 am openQA Project action #52517: Sorting out tests: Visualize parallel job dependencies in test overview (was: Enha...
- mkittler wrote:
> Dependencies in openQA as displayed in the graph and used by the scheduler are tracked on job-leve...
- 11:41 am openQA Project action #52517: Sorting out tests: Visualize parallel job dependencies in test overview (was: Enha...
- Hi Marius, seems like there is no more need to clarify this: "I assume you're talking about the test result overview ...
Also available in: Atom