- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: sebchlad
- Registered on: 01/03/2016
- Last connection: 01/03/2016
Reported issues: 191
- 05:42 pm openQA Tests action #46463: [qam][yellow][openqa][kernel] multipath testing
- QASLE Kernel&Network team planned some work for md automation work this and some following sprint. Petr Vorel will be...
- 02:14 pm openQA Tests action #45032 (Resolved): [kernel] ltp_syscalls_m32@64bit is missing parent job
- Looks good now.
- 12:45 pm openQA Tests action #39749 (Resolved): [kernel] wrong "start-after" reference kills testcase
- Forgot to be closed.
- 10:25 am openQA Infrastructure action #43874: HDD in kermit.qa.suse.de has problems in combination with SAS-slot
- Please see attached the attached invoice for SN: E15749528301238
- 10:22 am openQA Infrastructure action #43874: HDD in kermit.qa.suse.de has problems in combination with SAS-slot
- Seems I located the invoice thanks to Natalia from the Finance department.
- 01:35 pm openQA Tests action #40475: [functional][y][saga] Establish YaST team split
- riafarov wrote:
> As a result of our discussion, I will change relations to have only mandatory tickets which have t...
- 09:35 am openQA Tests action #40475: [functional][y][saga] Establish YaST team split
- Thanks Rodion for writing down the idea of having separated QA SLE YaST team. It is a very clear statement and I see ...
- 03:01 pm openQA Infrastructure action #42548: Issues I have with openqa-monitoring
> > * the email adresses for feedback should IMHO be firstname.lastname@example.org and not departement related mailing lists. Mo...
- 10:27 am openQA Project action #42050: Add note about time scaling of OGV files
- " so people can multiply timestamps or durations to know how long something took for real." if this information is in...
- 08:13 pm openQA Infrastructure action #41189: [tools][monitoring] Worker 'reachable' notifications sent form Grafana instance
- @marita: Adding you as a watcher. The monitoring dashboard is in place. Now we would like to have notifications alert...
Also available in: Atom