- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-03-01
- Last connection: 2016-03-01
- 09:54 openQA Tests action #34576: [sssd][ldap][migration][network] Implement functional testing for network service which would utilize migration scenario
- It seems that there was no project management done over this, in the meantime migration team is doing a bit different...
- 14:34 openQA Infrastructure action #19190 (In Progress): make use of ix64ph1014, e.g. for proxymode
- 14:34 openQA Infrastructure action #19190: make use of ix64ph1014, e.g. for proxymode
- I'm doing some testing with real storage array and for that I would need VM/server which would be controlling the who...
- 12:26 openQA Tests action #67768 (Resolved): [kernel][hpc] SLE15-SP2 GMC HPC exploratory checks
- 12:26 openQA Tests action #67768: [kernel][hpc] SLE15-SP2 GMC HPC exploratory checks
- multiple slurm and pmix tests run on local hpc cluster(s) in various configurations.
- 10:48 openQA Tests action #67768 (In Progress): [kernel][hpc] SLE15-SP2 GMC HPC exploratory checks
- automated openQA hpc tests good.
exploratory tests - ongoing
- 10:41 openQA Tests action #67768 (Resolved): [kernel][hpc] SLE15-SP2 GMC HPC exploratory checks
- This should commence with GMC build
- 08:56 openQA Tests action #59339: [functional] Support Server based on SLE12-SP3 is broken
- For NFS I'm using one of the HPC nodes and not support server, so sure, you can go ahead and close this item.
- 07:49 openQA Tests action #67315 (Rejected): [kernel][blktests] test fails in boot_to_desktop - YAML schedule not ready for s390x
- This has been already "scheduled" as next step. Should be super easy to have, it is only about my lack of experience ...
- 06:29 openQA Infrastructure action #63874: ensure openqa worker instances are disabled and stopped when "numofworkers" is reduced in salt pillars, e.g. causing non-obvious multi-machine failures
- Just to make it clear I'm also adding the message as in poo#66907#note-10: 'And in the meantime I got access to OSD w...
Also available in: Atom