"reboot now" can not be detected, potentially skipped
e.g. "RAID6: test does not wait for installation to finish"
- minimal_x: http://openqa.suse.de/tests/188409 (reference http://openqa.suse.de/tests/187514 ), failed modules:
- livecdreboot: http://openqa.suse.de/tests/188409/modules/livecdreboot/steps/21 (needles: , rebootnow-20131217, rebootnow-20141204, rebootnow-20150409, rebootnow-390x-20150709)
- video at 0:50 shows jump from "94%" progress in the installation to BIOS on bootup
also observed in http://openqa.suse.de/tests/188411
installer dialog to abort the reboot should have been found as in
H1. product issue: reboot dialog is skipped
H2. reboot is happening to fast to catch (even to fast to be catched in video?)
H3. somehow "OK" button is pressed for immediate reboot before it can show up on screen
H4. maybe it is something about timing taking much longer on RAID6 or so but I can not easily understand what's wrong here.
try to reproduce manually
#4 Updated by dgutu over 4 years ago
As soon as I can see this test is not failing on the latest build:
On mine openQA instance the test is fully green.
#7 Updated by okurz over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from RAID6: test does not wait for installation to finish to "reboot now" can not be detected, potentially skipped
- Description updated (diff)
- % Done changed from 100 to 0
#9 Updated by okurz over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
I could reproce problems within "livecdreboot" on my openQA installation on cloud.suse.de read "slow IO" and came up with
So I suggest to merge this and then observe if it helps with others.