- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-04-04
- Last connection: 2016-04-04
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2016-08-09)
- openSUSE admin (Developer, private ticket access, 2018-05-29)
- openSUSE Board (Manager, 2018-05-29)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2016-08-09)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-08-09)
- Provo (Developer, private ticket access, 2018-05-29)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- 01:03 openSUSE Marketing action #63190: Business Cards for The openSUSE Board
- GeraldPfeifer wrote:
> I am not sure how the marketing teams works and am not a designer, so pardon this interruptio...
- 12:19 openSUSE Marketing action #63190: Business Cards for The openSUSE Board
- It might be good to also optionally include irc / matrix handle + twitter
- 07:18 openSUSE Marketing action #63190 (New): Business Cards for The openSUSE Board
- The openSUSE board are looking into getting business cards, as such we are after a design.
The design should inclu...
- 01:35 openQA Project action #50264 (Rejected): dbicdh/_common/upgrade/65-66/001-migrate-jobs.pl crashes causing openQA to fail to start
- I hadn't used my openQA instance in a long while and after I updated it now crashes trying to migrate
I am running...
- 07:15 openSUSE Release Process action #9696 (Resolved): clean up patterns
- actually make it resolved so I don't get emails about it anymore
- 07:33 openSUSE Release Process action #9696 (In Progress): clean up patterns
- I'm going to call this done now, there's probably more that could be done but its now much tidier
- 13:48 openQA Tests action #16122: [functional][u] Idea: a test / API that verifies that package X does not pull in (direct or indirect) package Y
- This would also be really useful for creating SLE-16 when the time comes to ensure that patterns are not pulling in p...
- 00:58 openSUSE Release Process action #11358: software-opensuse-org.pot
- lnussel wrote:
> this one might be obsolete with the new page by Richard. So new tools are probably needed for the n...
- 03:34 openSUSE Release Process action #11352: opensuse-search-page.pot
- https://github.com/openSUSE/searchPage/pull/15 is the submission, we also need a checklist item to "remove translatio...
Also available in: Atom