- Login: simotek
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-04-04
- Last sign in: 2016-04-04
|openSUSE admin||Developer, private ticket access||2018-05-29|
|Provo||Developer, private ticket access||2018-05-29|
|openSUSE Release Process||Developer||2016-08-09|
|openSUSE Leap 15.0||Developer||2017-09-06|
|openSUSE Leap 15.1||Developer||2018-05-30|
|openSUSE Leap 15.2||Developer||2019-04-16|
|openSUSE Leap 15.3||Developer||2020-10-28|
|openSUSE Leap 15.4||Developer||2021-10-06|
|openSUSE Leap 15.5||Developer||2022-07-19|
|openSUSE Leap 15.6||Developer||2023-06-28|
|openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release||Developer||2016-08-09|
|openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release||Developer||2016-08-09|
|openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release||Developer||2016-11-14|
- 00:27 openSUSE admin tickets #127064: Legal implications of out-of-sync Wiki
- crameleon wrote:
> Just an idea - if we do not want to ditch the language-specific Wiki's anytime soon, maybe we sho...
- 06:26 openQA Project coordination #93501: openqa-bootstrap fails to guess a value for platform on Leap 15.3
- I followed the installation instructions for bare metal, on my leap machine I have the following repo's enabled
- 07:00 openQA Project coordination #93501 (Resolved): openqa-bootstrap fails to guess a value for platform on Leap 15.3
- ## Observation
Unable to guess a value for <platform>.
Please use obs://<project>/<platform>
- 03:08 openQA Project action #92584: Leap 15.3 support for os-autoinst+openQA
- I'm happy to help with testing of this, I am already running 15.3 on the machine I plan to run openQA on
- 01:03 openSUSE Marketing action #63190: Business Cards for The openSUSE Board
- GeraldPfeifer wrote:
> I am not sure how the marketing teams works and am not a designer, so pardon this interruptio...
- 12:19 openSUSE Marketing action #63190: Business Cards for The openSUSE Board
- It might be good to also optionally include irc / matrix handle + twitter
- 07:18 openSUSE Marketing action #63190 (New): Business Cards for The openSUSE Board
- The openSUSE board are looking into getting business cards, as such we are after a design.
The design should inclu...
- 01:35 openQA Project action #50264 (Rejected): dbicdh/_common/upgrade/65-66/001-migrate-jobs.pl crashes causing openQA to fail to start
- I hadn't used my openQA instance in a long while and after I updated it now crashes trying to migrate
I am running...
- 07:15 openSUSE Release Process action #9696 (Resolved): clean up patterns
- actually make it resolved so I don't get emails about it anymore
- 07:33 openSUSE Release Process action #9696 (In Progress): clean up patterns
- I'm going to call this done now, there's probably more that could be done but its now much tidier
Also available in: Atom