- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2016-04-04
- Last connection: 2016-04-04
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2016-08-09)
- openSUSE admin (Developer, private ticket access, 2018-05-29)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2016-08-09)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-08-09)
- Provo (Developer, private ticket access, 2018-05-29)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- openSUSE Leap 15.4 (Developer, 2021-10-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.5 (Developer, 2022-07-19)
- 06:26 openQA Project coordination #93501: openqa-bootstrap fails to guess a value for platform on Leap 15.3
- I followed the installation instructions for bare metal, on my leap machine I have the following repo's enabled
- 07:00 openQA Project coordination #93501 (Resolved): openqa-bootstrap fails to guess a value for platform on Leap 15.3
- ## Observation
Unable to guess a value for <platform>.
Please use obs://<project>/<platform>
- 03:08 openQA Project action #92584: Leap 15.3 support for os-autoinst+openQA
- I'm happy to help with testing of this, I am already running 15.3 on the machine I plan to run openQA on
- 01:03 openSUSE Marketing action #63190: Business Cards for The openSUSE Board
- GeraldPfeifer wrote:
> I am not sure how the marketing teams works and am not a designer, so pardon this interruptio...
- 12:19 openSUSE Marketing action #63190: Business Cards for The openSUSE Board
- It might be good to also optionally include irc / matrix handle + twitter
- 07:18 openSUSE Marketing action #63190 (New): Business Cards for The openSUSE Board
- The openSUSE board are looking into getting business cards, as such we are after a design.
The design should inclu...
- 01:35 openQA Project action #50264 (Rejected): dbicdh/_common/upgrade/65-66/001-migrate-jobs.pl crashes causing openQA to fail to start
- I hadn't used my openQA instance in a long while and after I updated it now crashes trying to migrate
I am running...
- 07:15 openSUSE Release Process action #9696 (Resolved): clean up patterns
- actually make it resolved so I don't get emails about it anymore
- 07:33 openSUSE Release Process action #9696 (In Progress): clean up patterns
- I'm going to call this done now, there's probably more that could be done but its now much tidier
- 13:48 openQA Tests coordination #16122: [qe-core][functional][epic] Idea: a test / API that verifies that package X does not pull in (direct or indirect) package Y
- This would also be really useful for creating SLE-16 when the time comes to ensure that patterns are not pulling in p...
Also available in: Atom