- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2015-08-17
- Last connection: 2015-08-17
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2017-05-24)
- openQA Project (Developer, 2017-04-24)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2017-05-24)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 2017-04-24)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-10-28)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2017-05-24)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 07:40 openSUSE admin tickets #42431: Leap maintenance updates not publishing to d.o.o
- Checked this morning, all is published. There was certainly an extraordinary delay, along with very slow API access t...
- 07:30 openQA Tests action #42458: [qam] [packageinstallation] test fails in install_packages in gcc8 incident update - needs update for lsmfip? Is there a better long-term solution?
- The maintenance update tests following the following general pattern:
1. list all packages in the incident
- 06:23 openSUSE admin tickets #42431 (Closed): Leap maintenance updates not publishing to d.o.o
these seems to be a problem publishing openSUSE Leap 42.3 and 15.0
Maintenance updates. 12 hours ago, pack...
- 08:30 openQA Tests action #41402 (Rejected): [qam] add transactional server regression tests to Leap 15.0+ test suite
- openSUSE Maintenance team request that OpenQA test for openSUSE Leap 15.0 and later be extended to cover base functio...
- 05:11 openQA Tests action #41030: [qam] test fails in updates_packagekit_kde - zypper update requires additional install step
- We had successful runs with this PR merged.
- 07:09 openQA Tests action #18918 (Rejected): [opensuse][desktop] test fails in hexchat, not handling key presses reliably
- I have not observed this particular failure recently, closing.
- 15:26 openQA Project action #36475: excessive comments from Leap maintenance OpenQA scheduling bot
- 15:20 openQA Project action #36475 (Rejected): excessive comments from Leap maintenance OpenQA scheduling bot
- Incidents in openSUSE:Maintenance that have two targets (Leap 15.0 and 42.3) receive excessive comments from the sche...
- 18:49 openQA Tests action #36390 (Resolved): [qam] test fails in zypper_add_repos (Leap 15.0 maintenance tests)
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.0-DVD-Updates-x86_64-gnome@64bit-2G fails in
- 15:03 openSUSE Leap 15.0 action #28815: compile a list of packages that are from sle but not maintained there
- From Leap 42.3 maintenance experience, we can disregard discrepancies in subpackages being included or excluded. As l...
Also available in: Atom