- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: AndreasStieger
- Registered on: 17/08/2015
- Last connection: 17/08/2015
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 16/10/2018)
- openQA Project (Developer, 24/04/2017)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 24/04/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 16/04/2019)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 24/05/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 28/10/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 24/05/2017)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 24/05/2017)
Reported issues: 27
- 07:40 am openSUSE admin tickets #42431: Leap maintenance updates not publishing to d.o.o
- Checked this morning, all is published. There was certainly an extraordinary delay, along with very slow API access t...
- 07:30 am openQA Tests action #42458: [qam] test fails in install_packages in gcc8 incident update - needs update for ls...
- The maintenance update tests following the following general pattern:
1. list all packages in the incident
- 06:23 am openSUSE admin tickets #42431 (Closed): Leap maintenance updates not publishing to d.o.o
these seems to be a problem publishing openSUSE Leap 42.3 and 15.0
Maintenance updates. 12 hours ago, pack...
- 08:30 am openQA Tests action #41402 (New): [qam] add transactional server regression tests to Leap 15.0+ test suite
- openSUSE Maintenance team request that OpenQA test for openSUSE Leap 15.0 and later be extended to cover base functio...
- 05:11 am openQA Tests action #41030: [qam] test fails in updates_packagekit_kde - zypper update requires additional ins...
- We had successful runs with this PR merged.
- 07:09 am openQA Tests action #18918 (Rejected): [opensuse][desktop] test fails in hexchat, not handling key presses rel...
- I have not observed this particular failure recently, closing.
- 03:26 pm openQA Project action #36475: excessive comments from Leap maintenance OpenQA scheduling bot
- 03:20 pm openQA Project action #36475 (Rejected): excessive comments from Leap maintenance OpenQA scheduling bot
- Incidents in openSUSE:Maintenance that have two targets (Leap 15.0 and 42.3) receive excessive comments from the sche...
- 06:49 pm openQA Tests action #36390 (Resolved): [qam] test fails in zypper_add_repos (Leap 15.0 maintenance tests)
- ## Observation
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.0-DVD-Updates-x86_64-gnome@64bit-2G fails in
- 03:03 pm openSUSE Leap 15.0 action #28815: compile a list of packages that are from sle but not maintained there
- From Leap 42.3 maintenance experience, we can disregard discrepancies in subpackages being included or excluded. As l...
Also available in: Atom