livecdreboot - rename and tidy
Bugs in existing tests
(Total: 0.00 h)
Rename it, as it's nothing to do with liveCD's
also move the grub/boot check stuff, especially boot_to_snapshot, into other tests
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from RBrownSUSE to dmaiocchi
Assigning to Dario as he's volunteered
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- % Done changed from 50 to 70
waiting_for_reboot which would effectively be reboot_after_install lines 17-48? (or lines 17-52 to get the yast logs also?)
then reboot_after_installation which would be reboot_after_install lines 54-58?
-> so we made 3 tests instead of 2 tests ?
reboot_after_install lines 17-52 -> waiting_for_reboot
reboot_after_installation 54-58 -> grub_test
first_boot rest unchanged?
- Checklist set to [ ] SLE, [ ] Leap, [ ] TW
- Target version changed from 154 to 162
- Checklist set to [x] Leap
update. commit with snapshot, will introduce also the new design
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
I don't think we can regard this as resolved as long as there is no change in the tests. Reference the merged commit or PR if this is done.
PR done, wait to merge in the big cake for opensuse and Sles.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
solved with commit c8d14a5296052b99e8935819519b8c4327ef387f
Author: Richard Brown email@example.com
Date: Fri Feb 12 14:21:52 2016 +0100
Reorder boot_encrypyt to run after grub_test
- Target version changed from 162 to Milestone 1
Also available in: Atom