Web UI is slow and Apache Response Time alert got triggered
I was already investigating #96795 wondering if that could be causing the slowness of the web UI and then I saw this alert:
[Alerting] Apache Response Time alert
The apache response time exceeded the alert threshold. * Check the load of the web UI host * Consider restarting the openQA web UI service and/or apache Also see #73633
Although it went back to OK after 2 minutes I decided to file it in case it comes back.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to Ready
- Related to action #96554: Mitigate on-going disk I/O alerts size:M added
- Related to action #96795: CPU Load alert and telegraf going between 41%, 98.5% and 115% CPU added
- Related to action #96713: Slow grep in openqa-label-known-issues leads to high CPU usage added
- Status changed from New to Feedback
The alert hasn't fired anymore so far. Putting it in Feedback as we need to confirm if it's gonna happen with the related tickets sorted.
- Due date set to 2021-10-01
- Status changed from Feedback to Blocked
- Assignee set to okurz
There should be no "Feedback" without assignee as we commonly overlook them. I can look again after the related tasks are resolved.
- Status changed from Blocked to Resolved
After all the related tasks are resolved I checked the webUI performance and it's okay-ish and the apache response time graphs also look ok.
Also available in: Atom