coordination #93276: [epic] Create test cases for YaST products
Create test cases for Clock and Timezone Screen in Installer
SUSE QA - SLE 15 SP3
Please, see motivation in the parent ticket.
- Create test cases for Clock and Timezone Screen (Including "Change Date and Time" which is opened by pressing "Other Settings" button);
- Find the cases that already automated and mark them as "Automated" in test cases (If something is automated not exactly as a test case, then note that in the test cases file).
Test Cases Requirements¶
- Please, use the attached file template from parent ticket (test_cases_template.ods) (In future we'll move the test cases to Test Management system);
- Each test case should end up with Expected result;
- For each functionality, add positive test cases first then negative ones;
- Scope: SLE and openSUSE.
In case of any ambiguity, make things clear by asking all the teams, e.g. testers, developers.