action #81763: [sle][security][backlog][FIPS] Implement & Integrate 389ds + sssd test case into openQA
[sle][security][sle15sp3] Implement "389ds + sssd" test in FIPS mode
- Subject changed from [sle][security][sle15sp3] Implement "389ds" + sssd to [sle][security][sle15sp3] Implement "389ds + sssd" test in FIPS mode
- Assignee set to bchou
Plan to create a fips textmode qcow2 to test these cases instead of functional group qcow2.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Category set to New test
- Estimated time set to 16.00 h
I think 389DS can be worked well in FIPS mode while using the FIPS qcow2 image.
WIll add and move the test into FIPS mode while the PR is merged.
- Status changed from In Progress to Workable
- Status changed from Workable to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
- Assignee changed from bchou to rcai
- Estimated time changed from 16.00 h to 50.00 h
- Status changed from In Progress to Blocked
- Assignee changed from rcai to bchou
- Related to action #120390: [qe-core][functional]test fails in sssd_389ds_functional, the registry may not be ready before public beta added
- Start date deleted (
Also available in: Atom