action #70981: [opensuse][qem] Improve zfs test
Improve output of zfs test failure
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.3-DVD-x86_64-extra_tests_filesystem@64bit fails in
Test suite description¶
Filesystem related tests, for example snapper and btrfs features.
Fails since (at least) Build 4.2
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#6 Updated by ph03nix over 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 60 to 80
- Parent task set to #70981
#7 Updated by ph03nix over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
#8 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: extra_tests_filesystem
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released"
- The label in the openQA scenario is removed
#9 Updated by ph03nix over 1 year ago
I'm wondering how this test gets scheduled on 15-SP3, when the only place where this is defined is main_common.pm with
loadtest "console/zfs" if (is_leap(">=15.1") && is_x86_64 && !is_jeos);
IMHO this test should not be executed there.
Edit: My bad. This is Leap, there it is ok.
I make this a softfailure, since it's a known issue that there are no builds yet available. This should not do harm to the other test cases.