Invalid cert on https://opensuse.org
openqa.opensuse.org is currently no logner accessible, as an invalid
cert found its way there:
curl: (60) SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target
host name 'openqa.opensuse.org'
More details here: https://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html
curl failed to verify the legitimacy of the server and therefore could
establish a secure connection to it. To learn more about this situation
how to fix it, please visit the web page mentioned above.
The certificate presented is valid for *.opensuse.fr
Thank you for looking into the matters.
- Private changed from Yes to No
Other impacted hosts I could find so far:
some other sites work though (like software.opensuse.org)
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Subject changed from Invalid cert on https://openqa.opensuse.org to Invalid cert on https://opensuse.org
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Assignee set to bmwiedemann
- Status changed from Workable to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The dehydrated crtmgr setup scripts erroneously overwrote a cert with newly created certs.
Thanks darix, it was fixed in under 2h.
Also available in: Atom