- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-03-11
- Last connection: 2014-03-11
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2016-08-24)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 2018-02-23)
- openQA Project (Developer, 2014-11-11)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2015-10-13)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 2015-11-11)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-08-24)
- Provo (Manager, 2018-02-23)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 04:58 openSUSE admin communication #80454: survey.opensuse.org returns 503
- grub bootloader config was bad. Booted it up via DVD for now, but cannot login to fix the bootloader permanently.
- 12:23 openSUSE admin communication #80364 (New): meet.opensuse.org IPv6 is broken
- meet.opensuse.org now points to the same IPs as meet2.opensuse.org
and its IPv6-address is not responding.
- 16:17 openSUSE admin tickets #75334 (Resolved): Invalid cert on https://opensuse.org
- The dehydrated crtmgr setup scripts erroneously overwrote a cert with newly created certs.
Thanks darix, it was fixe...
- 10:00 openSUSE admin tickets #75268: Set up BigBlueButton for future usage
- It seems, there were some poor design decisions that had bad security consequences:
- 19:58 openSUSE admin communication #70813 (Closed): 2020-10-06 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting October 2020
- 2020-10-06 18:00 UTC heroes meeting
main minute taker: bmwiedemann
* Questions and answers from th...
- 11:18 openSUSE admin communication #71761: problem to login using openID provider reported by multiple persons, redirecting to invalid http://127.0.0.1:3190/response...
- I did not change anything on our openID provider, so maybe one of the two haproxy configs in the middle was broken by...
- 13:22 openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #61350: find external BT seeders
- I did (what a cron job might do already)
mb makehashes -f '.*.(torrent|iso)$' -t /...
- 17:00 openSUSE admin tickets #68287: openqa redirects to startpage after login since new IDP was introduced
- For being able to redirect to the original page, we would need to pass it through, but when I debugged it last time t...
- 09:10 openSUSE admin tickets #67876: openID provider available on id.opensuse.org redirects to "page not found" for some times but works ok for some other times
- Somehow I suspect the proxies in front to do such random breakage.
- 20:58 openSUSE admin tickets #56411: the list archive does not work with threads that span multiple months.
- https://lwn.net/Articles/638472/ suggests that https://gitlab.com/mailman/hyperkitty might support displaying threads...
Also available in: Atom