- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-03-11
- Last connection: 2014-03-11
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2016-08-24)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 2018-02-23)
- openQA Project (Developer, 2014-11-11)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2015-10-13)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 2015-11-11)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-08-24)
- Provo (Manager, 2018-02-23)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- 13:22 openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #61350: find external BT seeders
- I did (what a cron job might do already)
mb makehashes -f '.*.(torrent|iso)$' -t /...
- 17:00 openSUSE admin tickets #68287: openqa redirects to startpage after login since new IDP was introduced
- For being able to redirect to the original page, we would need to pass it through, but when I debugged it last time t...
- 09:10 openSUSE admin tickets #67876: openID provider available on id.opensuse.org redirects to "page not found" for some times but works ok for some other times
- Somehow I suspect the proxies in front to do such random breakage.
- 20:58 openSUSE admin tickets #56411: the list archive does not work with threads that span multiple months.
- https://lwn.net/Articles/638472/ suggests that https://gitlab.com/mailman/hyperkitty might support displaying threads...
- 20:42 openQA Tests action #42362: [qam][virtio][sle15sp0][sle15sp1][desktop] test fails in window_system because "typing string is too fast in wayland"
- For the record: the original rate was 6.66 keystrokes/s from
- 13:35 openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #62546 (Resolved): old files kept in pontifex2:/srv/ftp/pub/opensuse/distribution/leap/15.2/repo/oss/
- I found that there are many old files kept in pontifex2:/srv/ftp/pub/opensuse/distribution/leap/15.2/repo/oss/
- 12:19 openSUSE admin tickets #53267: new experimental mirror
- I restricted rsync to the IPs on the mirror setup page. Added 2a03:7520:4c00::/40 to allowed IPs now.
- 19:51 openSUSE admin tickets #61734 (Feedback): gwdg 404 error message
indeed only has the rep...
- 07:06 openSUSE admin tickets #61650: site outage software.opensuse.org
- I am getting the same partial traceroute.
When I run
traceroute -T software.opensuse.org
I get 1 more hop ...
- 09:06 openSUSE admin tickets #53267 (In Progress): new experimental mirror
- I can imagine that it gets confused by the custom HTTP/HTML listings, but rsync has plain files. Maybe mb does not li...
Also available in: Atom