- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-03-11
- Last connection: 2014-03-11
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2016-08-24)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 2018-02-23)
- openQA Project (Developer, 2014-11-11)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2015-10-13)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 2015-11-11)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-08-24)
- Provo (Manager, 2018-02-23)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- qe-yast (Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 13:12 openSUSE admin tickets #88816: openqa login via openid redirects me to mirrorcache-eu.opensuse.org
- It works here atm.
We had this before. Andrii Nikitin is the developer+admin of mirrorcache.
- 02:09 openSUSE admin tickets #80974: Ipsilon installation is completely unthemed and does not look like openSUSE
- The ipsilon-theme-openSUSE package was installed. There was just no documentation on how to enable it, so I read the ...
- 13:15 openSUSE admin tickets #80974: Ipsilon installation is completely unthemed and does not look like openSUSE
- Surely phishers could copy our CSS to create the impression of a legitimate openSUSE site...
What needs to happen ...
- 15:34 openSUSE admin tickets #72133: openSUSE mailing lists break domains like suse.com that use DMARC/DKIM
- > "Subject" not being included in the headers being hashed
This was a test via
- 04:58 openSUSE admin communication #80454: survey.opensuse.org returns 503
- grub bootloader config was bad. Booted it up via DVD for now, but cannot login to fix the bootloader permanently.
- 12:23 openSUSE admin communication #80364 (Feedback): meet.opensuse.org IPv6 is broken
- meet.opensuse.org now points to the same IPs as meet2.opensuse.org
and its IPv6-address is not responding.
- 16:17 openSUSE admin tickets #75334 (Resolved): Invalid cert on https://opensuse.org
- The dehydrated crtmgr setup scripts erroneously overwrote a cert with newly created certs.
Thanks darix, it was fixe...
- 10:00 openSUSE admin tickets #75268: Set up BigBlueButton for future usage
- It seems, there were some poor design decisions that had bad security consequences:
- 19:58 openSUSE admin communication #70813 (Closed): 2020-10-06 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting October 2020
- 2020-10-06 18:00 UTC heroes meeting
main minute taker: bmwiedemann
* Questions and answers from th...
- 11:18 openSUSE admin communication #71761: problem to login using openID provider reported by multiple persons, redirecting to invalid http://127.0.0.1:3190/response...
- I did not change anything on our openID provider, so maybe one of the two haproxy configs in the middle was broken by...
Also available in: Atom