- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: bmwiedemann
- Registered on: 11/03/2014
- Last connection: 11/03/2014
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 16/10/2018)
- openQA Project (Developer, 11/11/2014)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 11/11/2015)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 23/02/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 16/04/2019)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 13/10/2015)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 24/08/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 14/11/2016)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 24/08/2016)
- Provo (Manager, 23/02/2018)
Reported issues: 4
- 01:35 pm openSUSE Leap 15.2 action #62546 (Resolved): old files kept in pontifex2:/srv/ftp/pub/opensuse/distribution/leap/15....
- I found that there are many old files kept in pontifex2:/srv/ftp/pub/opensuse/distribution/leap/15.2/repo/oss/
- 12:19 pm openSUSE admin tickets #53267: new experimental mirror
- I restricted rsync to the IPs on the mirror setup page. Added 2a03:7520:4c00::/40 to allowed IPs now.
- 07:51 pm openSUSE admin tickets #61734 (Feedback): gwdg 404 error message
indeed only has the rep...
- 07:06 am openSUSE admin tickets #61650: site outage software.opensuse.org
- I am getting the same partial traceroute.
When I run
traceroute -T software.opensuse.org
I get 1 more hop ...
- 09:06 am openSUSE admin tickets #53267 (In Progress): new experimental mirror
- I can imagine that it gets confused by the custom HTTP/HTML listings, but rsync has plain files. Maybe mb does not li...
- 07:49 am openSUSE admin tickets #53267: new experimental mirror
HTTP URL: https://opensuse.zq1.de/
(does not work with trailing dot because that is not included in the SS...
- 07:00 am openSUSE admin tickets #57359: download.opensuse.org cannot be accessed
- looks much better now:
> df -m /var/log/ /srv/
Filesystem 1M-blocks Used Availab...
- 02:26 pm openSUSE admin tickets #56933 (Feedback): Why grub2 package not listed in openSUSE-dvd5-dvd-ppc64le.kiwi generat...
- This was probably fixed 3h ago with a change in 000package-groups
- 03:16 pm openSUSE admin tickets #55838: lots of spam on my opensuse.org address
- I wonder what would happen if spammers added spamassassin headers with Score 0.0 - I guess, you want to filter those ...
- 08:49 am openSUSE admin tickets #52454: Again : Forums unreachable
- I counted 16 issues over the last 14 days.
I sent one request every 10 min and if the result was bad, another reques...
Also available in: Atom