- Login: bmwiedemann
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-03-11
- Last sign in: 2014-03-11
|openSUSE admin||Manager, Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, private ticket access||2018-02-23|
|Provo||Manager, Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, private ticket access||2018-02-23|
|openSUSE Release Process||Developer||2016-08-24|
|openSUSE Leap 15.0||Developer||2017-09-06|
|openSUSE Leap 15.1||Developer||2018-05-30|
|openSUSE Leap 15.2||Developer||2019-04-16|
|openSUSE Leap 15.3||Developer||2020-10-28|
|openSUSE Leap 15.4||Developer||2021-10-06|
|openSUSE Leap 15.5||Developer||2022-07-19|
|openSUSE Leap 15.6||Developer||2023-06-28|
|openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release||Developer||2015-10-13|
|openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release||Developer||2016-08-24|
|openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release||Developer||2016-11-14|
|openQA auto review||Developer||2022-05-04|
- 08:32 openQA Tests action #137189: [core][opensuse] Enable Slowroll tests
- note that repos + iso have moved to a new URL. https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Slowroll is updated accordingly.
- 08:58 openSUSE admin tickets #119935 (Resolved): 15.4/appliances causes high traffic to mirrors
- Current image files are ~2 weeks old, so not a big problem anymore.
- 07:24 openSUSE admin tickets #138791: d.o.o / cdn errors for Leap 15.5
- Was the error from the directory list or from the package download?
If download.o.o did not respond, cdn.o.o canno...
- 11:47 openSUSE admin tickets #134657: CDN fails signature
- I tested the purge and it all works fine now.
repodata TTL is increased to 10000 seconds.
- 08:53 openSUSE admin tickets #134657: CDN fails signature
- Yes, it is probably good for now. Though we might need to raise the TTL of repodata files again to get better cache-h...
- 13:58 openSUSE admin tickets #134720 (Resolved): Unavailable -deltainfo.xml.gz files for 15.4 and 15.5 update repos
- Let's close this here.
We meanwhile also did some improvements in cdn.o.o about repodata caching and purging to en...
- 09:29 openSUSE admin tickets #134720: Unavailable -deltainfo.xml.gz files for 15.4 and 15.5 update repos
- I looked into it this morning and there were two issues:
* OBS publisher ran into an error when pushing the backport...
- 06:39 openSUSE admin tickets #134657 (In Progress): CDN fails signature
- I found that the CDN purge does not work as expected and filed https://support.fastly.com/hc/en-us/requests/692665
- 07:01 openSUSE admin tickets #134657: CDN fails signature
- One problem is that cdn.o.o already gets handed out randomly to some users of download.opensuse.org.
I fixed one i...
Also available in: Atom