- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: bmwiedemann
- Registered on: 11/03/2014
- Last connection: 11/03/2014
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 16/10/2018)
- openQA Project (Developer, 11/11/2014)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 11/11/2015)
- openSUSE admin (Manager, 23/02/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 16/04/2019)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 13/10/2015)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 24/08/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 14/11/2016)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 24/08/2016)
- Provo (Manager, 23/02/2018)
Reported issues: 3
- 09:06 am openSUSE admin tickets #53267 (In Progress): new experimental mirror
- I can imagine that it gets confused by the custom HTTP/HTML listings, but rsync has plain files. Maybe mb does not li...
- 07:49 am openSUSE admin tickets #53267: new experimental mirror
HTTP URL: https://opensuse.zq1.de/
(does not work with trailing dot because that is not included in the SS...
- 07:00 am openSUSE admin tickets #57359: download.opensuse.org cannot be accessed
- looks much better now:
> df -m /var/log/ /srv/
Filesystem 1M-blocks Used Availab...
- 02:26 pm openSUSE admin tickets #56933 (Feedback): Why grub2 package not listed in openSUSE-dvd5-dvd-ppc64le.kiwi generat...
- This was probably fixed 3h ago with a change in 000package-groups
- 03:16 pm openSUSE admin tickets #55838: lots of spam on my opensuse.org address
- I wonder what would happen if spammers added spamassassin headers with Score 0.0 - I guess, you want to filter those ...
- 08:49 am openSUSE admin tickets #52454: Again : Forums unreachable
- I counted 16 issues over the last 14 days.
I sent one request every 10 min and if the result was bad, another reques...
- 09:37 am openSUSE admin tickets #53180: Malfunction on Downloadserver
- Hello Heinz,
Thanks for your report.
As you noticed, it is mostly back working for the moment, but some longer term...
- 01:45 pm openSUSE admin tickets #52982: Inactive mirror - linux.edu.lv
- took a look:
- 11:41 am openSUSE admin tickets #48659: Only 1 Mirror in U.S. - Move Content to CDN
- curl http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.1/repo/oss/INDEX.gz.mirrorlist|grep this.country
- 11:27 am openSUSE admin tickets #50126: Google map API changed.
- I think, it depends on your IP's location if the link is shown in the mirrorlist page.
Also available in: Atom