openQA tour does not reliably save its state
The tour doesn't go away unless when quitting on the last tour step.
- The most recent change to the tour was made in the context of #58304 which added two new steps (https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/3471/files).
- On O3 as of this writing the new code has not been deployed yet, but a a permission error can be observed on the console
POST https://openqa.opensuse.org/api/v1/feature 403
Click the "Quit" button when not showing the last tour step.
- Description updated (diff)
Clicking "Quit" does not help (unless one checks the option to dismiss the tour permanently). I suppose clicking "Quit" is actually the last regular step of the tour so I guess that button is always required to be clicked to save the state.
- Subject changed from openQA tour doesn't save its state to openQA tour does not save its state
- Target version changed from future to Ready
oh, ok. I could not reproduce the issue. Let's put it on the backlog as you convinced me that we poked the hornet's nest now and want the problem to be fixed :)