Create git-subrepo for tools/update-deps
To make it easier to keep common tools like
tools/update-deps in sync between openQA and os-autoinst, create a subrepo with https://github.com/ingydotnet/git-subrepo
Then the script can be updated with
git subrepo push/pull.
#4 Updated by tinita over 1 year ago
The only problem is that OBS build on SLE 12 is failing:
[ 67s] + rm -r /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/os-autoinst-4.6.1599143921.f85dd213-561.1.x86_64/usr/lib/os-autoinst/tools/ [ 67s] + rm -r /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/os-autoinst-4.6.1599143921.f85dd213-561.1.x86_64/usr/lib/os-autoinst/external/ [ 67s] rm: cannot remove '/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/os-autoinst-4.6.1599143921.f85dd213-561.1.x86_64/usr/lib/os-autoinst/external/': No such file or directory [ 67s] error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.izfzcI (%install)
#9 Updated by okurz about 1 year ago
In https://build.opensuse.org/package/meta/devel:openQA/os-autoinst I have disabled the builds on SLE_12_SP4 and SLE_12_SP5 currently due to the problem reported in this ticket. This means that also installing based on autotools currently fails.
#10 Updated by okurz about 1 year ago
Actually needed to disable in https://build.opensuse.org/package/meta/devel:openQA/openQA as well
#12 Updated by mkittler about 1 year ago
Now it is additionally unresolvable because
perl-Test-Most is not present. I've tried to link it into our SLE-12 subproject but it is unresolvable because a lot of other dependencies are missing.
I could now
- try to make our dependency on
- try to build newer versions of these dependencies (and their dependencies) as well.
Considering the effort I doubt it is worth implementing any of these options.
The SLE-12 build was used to test the autotools-based build system. Since the CMake-based build system works sufficiently maybe it is now also the time to get rid of the autotools-based build system and SLE-12 builds.
#15 Updated by mkittler about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Workable to Resolved
- Assignee set to tinita
Here's a PR for removing autotools: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1560
When it has been merged I'll remove the SLE12 repositories from our project. I suppose the SLE12 subprojects can be removed as well.
This hasn't to do much anymore with the initial ticket description (considering that other problems prevent the SLE12 build as well). So I would mark the ticket as resolved here.