The tidy scripts in openQA and os-autoinst are quite different.
We could put it into a subrepo (the same as the one for update-deps which I'm working on currently), but for that they first must be made equal.
- Subject changed from Align tools/tidy to Align tools/tidy scripts
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to tinita
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from Ready to future
For this please also keep in mind that users of e.g. os-autoinst-distri-opensuse use the same tidy script from os-autoinst
- Target version changed from future to Ready
Thanks. I had not tested it in
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Related to action #70654: Create git-subrepo for tools/update-deps added
I am on testing to reproduce bug. Sorry for bother on notif.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom