Migrate osd workers from SuSEfirewall2 to firewalld
SuSEfirewall2 is not going to be supported anymore in current versions of openSUSE or SLE distributions. Our o3 workers already run firewalld just fine including multi-machine tests. We can not easily check the firewall status compared to firewalld where the systemd service is more helpful (#68092)
- AC1: https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/salt-states-openqa has rules for setup of firewalld instead of SuSEfirewall2
- AC2: All osd workers managed by salt use firewalld
- Read http://open.qa/docs/#_multi_machine_tests_setup
- Ensure good cases exists for multi-machine jobs, e.g. https://openqa.suse.de/tests/latest?arch=aarch64&distri=sle&flavor=Online&machine=aarch64&test=hpc_DELTA_slurm_slave01&version=15-SP2 and related jobs , run clones of these tests to ensure they pass in the current state before migration
- See existing o3 worker configuration for reference
- See pointers in #66236 , #64700 , #62162 , #54785 , #45848 , #43148 , #52499
- On a selected worker without salt overriding configure firewalld, remove SuSEfirewall2 and test with above mentioned openQA test scenarios
- Add corresponding configuration to salt
- Ensure salt removes SuSEfirewall2 and/or remove all references to SuSEfirewall2 in salt recipes
- Test again after all salt recipes have been applied
I've created SR https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/salt-states-openqa/-/merge_requests/378 which has been tested on openqaworker11 (staging worker) and openqaworker3 (production worker).
- Merge the SR as the pipeline passes now.
salt-minionagain on openqaworker3 after the SR has been merged. (I left it disabled so its setup isn't reverted again.)
SuSEfirewall2from all workers.