coordination #47435: [epic][functional][y] Optimize sync of the SLE repos
[y][functional] Set partial sync for Debug and Source repositories
SUSE QA - SLE 15 SP3
Following up issue#54794 , after the list of used packages from debug and source repositories, have been identified:
the synchronization of the repositories will be changed to partial, instead of full.
Here is the repo for sync part: https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/openqa-trigger-from-ibs
We need to send another e-mail to qa-sle to confirm the list.
We also need to cross check from which repos package are coming.
#1 Updated by syrianidou_sofia almost 3 years ago
- Category set to Infrastructure
#2 Updated by riafarov almost 3 years ago
- Due date set to 2020-06-30
- Target version set to SLE 15 SP2
We can act on this after GMC is out.
#3 Updated by riafarov almost 3 years ago
- Parent task set to #47435
#4 Updated by riafarov almost 3 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Estimated time set to 5.00 h
#5 Updated by riafarov almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Workable
#6 Updated by JERiveraMoya almost 3 years ago
- Assignee set to JERiveraMoya
#7 Updated by JERiveraMoya almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to Feedback
#8 Updated by riafarov almost 3 years ago
- Due date changed from 2020-06-30 to 2020-07-14
#9 Updated by riafarov almost 3 years ago
- Target version changed from SLE 15 SP2 to SLE 15 SP3
#10 Updated by JERiveraMoya almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved