Unfortunately, it didn't quite worked with registration module as it opens software selection pages which we do not support as of now.
Therefore we decided to extend supported widgets for the YaST partitioner, as it's one of the main components being used and we seem to have all the used widgets being covered.
See https://github.com/jknphy/libyui_client/pull/8 as an example
- libyui client supports YTree, YTable and YMenuButton widgets
- Unit tests cover newly introduced methods
#3 Updated by JERiveraMoya over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
Noticed a few problems while implementing new widgets:
- Selection of rows does not work as expected when rows are displayed in different order that are represented in JSON -> #67393
- LibYUI Embedded Webserver does not respond once YMenuButton is open, any endpoint is reachable not even URL http://:
- Not implemented yet support in server side for YCheckBoxFrame -> #67396
- Not implemeted yet support in server side for YBarGraph, only displayed in qt and very useful to check unpartitioned space.
- Not implemeted yet support in server side for YMultiSelectionBox, used for cloning partition layout.