move worker credentials to workers.ini
client.conf is used by scripts that interact with the api and the worker already reads workers.ini so seems natural to move worker credentials to workers.ini
- Related to action #6096: Restrict workers to have full API access by random, individual tokens (was: change worker authentication) added
need to move ownership of client.conf back to openQA-common then
actually it can live in openQA then - the workers have no use for it afterwards
shouldn't this issue be obsoleted by #4654 ?
only if it actually gets implemented. It would be nice to get rid of nfs though in which case this issue is still valid
- Target version set to future
- Target version changed from future to future
- Category changed from 132 to Feature requests
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee set to okurz
I think by now the design has changed enough to make this whole thing obsolete, e.g. we do not rely on NFS anymore.
Also available in: Atom