coordination #36712: [saga] Use YaST specific framework for GUI testing
coordination #62726: [functional][y][epic] Create separate Ruby Gem representing libyui Client API
[functional][y] Add unit tests for public api methods in libyui_client
SUSE QA - SLE 15 SP2
Currently, there are 'integration' tests, that mock HTTP requests and validate widgets methods.
The issue with this approach is that it does not test each 'unit' separately. So, it will take some time to investigate what exactly failed in case of test failure.
- Implement unit tests for widgets methods (e.g. button.click, checkbox.select etc.) by stubbing internal method calls (Please see RSpec mocks and stubs https://relishapp.com/rspec/rspec-mocks/docs);
- Implement unit tests for LibyuiHttpClient methods.
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Estimated time set to 8.00 h
- Due date changed from 2020-05-05 to 2020-05-19
- Assignee set to ybonatakis
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Target version set to SLE 15 SP2
- Due date changed from 2020-05-19 to 2020-06-02
- Due date changed from 2020-06-02 to 2020-06-16
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom