rethink our project management tool decisions
In their retrospective meeting on 2020-03-31 the SUSE QA tools brought up the discussion point if we could use more github and less redmine (progress.o.o) .
- Should we replace redmine with github?
- good about keeping separated: We still keep some independance of github; we keep "backlog" separated from "hot stuff"; no need to invest in migration
- good points about github: All in one place; more
- challenges: many other teams use progress and we would need to track progress tickets anyway (at least unless they move somewhere else as well)
- if we want to migrate: Two alternative approaches come to mind: 1. Move gradually be enabling issue tracking again on https://github.com/os-autoinst or https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA and fade out progress, 2. Do a hard-cut transition by importing all open or all tickets from progress to github