test fails in installation - cannot find autoinst.xml. server returned code 404
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.2-DVD-x86_64-autoyast_reinstall_gnome@64bit fails in
Should be as easy as using basename to get only filename and pass that to the http://open.qa/api/testapi/#_autoinst_url method.
Please, note, that it requires latest openQA as it has new behavior (which caused this failure originally).
Test suite description¶
Fails since (at least) Build 615.3
Last good: 613.2 (or more recent)
#1 Updated by riafarov about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from test fails in installation - cannot find autoinst.xml. server returned code 404 to [functional][y] test fails in installation - cannot find autoinst.xml. server returned code 404
- Due date set to 2020-04-21
- Target version set to Milestone 35+
This is related to the ASSET expansion change done recently. We will take a look.
#4 Updated by riafarov about 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
#5 Updated by riafarov about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: autoyast_reinstall_gnome
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released"
- The label in the openQA scenario is removed
- Project changed from openQA Tests to openQA Project
- Subject changed from [functional][y] test fails in installation - cannot find autoinst.xml. server returned code 404 to test fails in installation - cannot find autoinst.xml. server returned code 404
- Due date deleted (
- Category deleted (
Bugs in existing tests)
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Milestone 35+ to future
- Estimated time deleted (
Can anyone from the tools team take a look? Even when installer works, we cannot reach AY profile from the worker: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/1314297#step/installation/1
Was there any change in the asset handling?
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
I pinged in https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1381#issuecomment-664973820 asking about further plans for the PR.
The corresponding "latest" test from Tumbleweed would be https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/latest?arch=x86_64&distri=opensuse&flavor=DVD&machine=64bit&test=autoyast_reinstall_gnome&version=Tumbleweed , probably a better match than Leap 15.2 which is finished in development.
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/1316996#step/installation/1 shows that the autoyast profile can be reached from the installer so I assume the original issue is fixed but I am not sure if this now was a change in test code or our production code.
I will set the issue to "Resolved" as the issue seems to be gone but anyone is welcome to clarify what step was needed to fix that or even come up with further tasks that should be followed.