[functional][u] packages are not gettting installed
Bugs in existing tests
SUSE QA - Milestone 28
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP2-Online-x86_64-lvm+resize_root@64bit fails in
Due to some misconfiguration(??) in the repos the system is incapable to find and install some packages.
Fails since (at least) Build 72.1
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
- Subject changed from [functional][y] packages are not gettting installed to [functional][u] packages are not gettting installed
Looks more like we type something which is wrong to the desktop runner.
QSF-U, please take a look if you have same failure.
- Status changed from New to Workable
this is not test issue, let's wait for new build and check.
- Target version set to Milestone 28
- Estimated time set to 42.00 h
- Status changed from Workable to Feedback
According to fcrozat this behaviour is supposed
As agreed on Rocketchat with szarate I adapted the Desktop to textmode and we'll see the next build if it worked out
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom