Research about testing with a custom git ref
- What are the use cases to create or modify a test and test it on osd, but in your own branch.
- One problem is that currently you cannot test a branch of the needles repository.
- Subject changed from Research about loading needles with a custom git ref to Research about testing with a custom git ref
I created a confluence page: https://confluence.suse.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=365527173
There has been some feedback on https://confluence.suse.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=365527173
Now what should we do with it?
I'm not sure who else to ask.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee set to tinita
- Target version changed from Current Sprint to Done
I think you even successfully completed the ticket. So I am setting it to "resolved" and assign back to you – for the fame ;)
I have incorporated all important points into the main epic #58184 instead of just linking to the confluence page as this one would be fully internal and not accessible as reference to the outside.