action #47003: [epic][functional][u][ppc64le] test runs into MAX_JOB_TIME - split extra_tests_in_textmode
action #57290: [functional][u] Move module specific test modules from extra_tests_* scenarios to its respective scenario
[functional][u] test fails in libqt5_qtbase - Move libqt5_qtbase from extra_tests_on_gnome to extra_tests_on_gnome_sdk
Related product bug: https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1156420
openQA test in scenario sle-12-SP5-Server-DVD-s390x-extra_tests_on_gnome@s390x-kvm-sle12 fails in
- AC1: The test module libqt5_qtbase is executed in test suite extra_tests_on_gnome_sdk (new test suite)
- AC2: The test module libqt5_qtbase is not executed in test suite extra_tests_on_gnome
- If it doesn't exist, create a new test suite extra_tests_on_gnome_sdk.
- Schedule the module libqt5_qtbase in extra_tests_on_gnome_sdk for openSUSE and SLE.
- Remove the module from extra_tests_on_gnome.
Fails since it was added before GMCC2.
Last good for Tumbleweed: opensuse-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-Build20191025-extra_tests_on_gnome@64bit
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#2 Updated by SLindoMansilla 9 months ago
- Subject changed from [functional][u] Move libqt5_qtbase from extra_tests_on_gnome to extra_tests_on_gnome_sdk to [functional][u] test fails in libqt5_qtbase - Move libqt5_qtbase from extra_tests_on_gnome to extra_tests_on_gnome_sdk
It works by just adding SDK module: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/3536671#step/libqt5_qtbase/27
#6 Updated by SLindoMansilla 8 months ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee set to tjyrinki_suse
Don't forget to assign it to you if you are working on it to avoid that a U-Team member also works on it. ;)
Keep in mind that you proposal will help the module to not fail, appreciated, but this ticket doesn't end with just adding the SDK module.
We are joining efforts with (QAM, QA-SLE) to split extra_tests_in_textmode to something more useful. Adding the SDK module will cause that the following tests modules also have this module available and we will not catch missing dependencies if a package that is provided by SDK should also be available without it.
So, feel free to unassign when you implement that change. We can take care of scheduling it on extra_tests_on_gnome_sdk
#8 Updated by tjyrinki_suse 8 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Workable
- Assignee deleted (
Ok the PR was merged https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/8959 and I'm unassigning this from myself as discussed.
has been created and merged
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
PR for YAML schedule: