Allow builds to be sorted by "build creation time" (was: Build order list on "Sort by time job most recently created" not properly sorted)
|Target version:||QA - future|
Build0330 (4 days ago) # this one is not sorted, it should be below Build0331
Build0333 (about 2 hours ago)
Build0331 (a day ago)
Build38.6 (6 days ago)
Build38.5 (7 days ago)
Build38.1 (8 days ago)
Build0322 (8 days ago)
Build36.1 (9 days ago)
Build0319 (12 days ago)
Build32.1 (20 days ago)
Or see attached screenshot.
NOTE: we need to use non-default "Sort by time job most recently created" as we have both SLE12 SP5 and SLE15 SP2 in this build (SLE12 SP5 is then listed behind SLE15 SP1 therefore is kind of hidden).
- Category changed from Concrete Bugs to Support
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to okurz
since the time of ticket creation the order of display is changed again. Keep in mind that the sort order is not by build creation time but sorted by time from the job most recently created. So if anyone triggers a job in an "older" build then this build will show up again on top. So do you think we actually still need to change anything?
- Subject changed from Build order list on "Sort by time job most recently created" not properly sorted to Allow builds to be sorted by "build creation time" (was: Build order list on "Sort by time job most recently created" not properly sorted)
- Category changed from Support to Feature requests
- Status changed from Feedback to Workable
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to future