[u] test fails in setup_zdup - failed switch to root console
Bugs in existing tests
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.2-DVD-x86_64-zdup-Leap-42.2-gnome@64bit fails in
The root console does not appear, thus the test can not continue.
Fails since (at least) Build 479.2
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
- Subject changed from test fails in setup_zdup - failed switch to root console to [u] test fails in setup_zdup - failed switch to root console
- Is duplicate of action #53729: [functional][u] test fails in setup_zdup - after switch to "std" graphics adapter? added
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to okurz
same problem as in #53729 . As a workaround – same as we do for openSUSE Tumbleweed – you can schedule the "…@64bit_cirrus" variants for the zdup upgrade cases instead. Should I do that?
Looks like we only have zdup tests from 42!? For those certainly the graphics adapter that was originally used should be sheduled.
- Status changed from Feedback to Workable
- Status changed from Workable to Feedback
done, switched "zdup-Leap-42.1-gnome", "zdup-Leap-42.2-gnome", "zdup-Leap-42.3-gnome", "zdup-Leap-42.3-kde" from "64bit" to "64bit_cirrus".
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
current Leap 15.1 tests do not fail in setup_zdup anymore.
Also available in: Atom