[functional][u] long runtime of extra_test_in_textmode (~2h)
Enhancement to existing tests
the extra_tests_in_textmode has been growing over time - and by now runs approx 2 hours.
It would be desirable if this could be split in 2 - 3 pieces, targetting a maximum runtime of 1 hour per test. With parallelization on openQA test runs, this gives an overall higher throughput on the testing infrastructure.
#1 Updated by SLindoMansilla over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from long runtime of extra_test_in_textmode (~2h) to [functional][u] long runtime of extra_test_in_textmode (~2h)
- Priority changed from Normal to High
#2 Updated by SLindoMansilla over 3 years ago
- Category set to Enhancement to existing tests
#3 Updated by okurz over 3 years ago
please keep in mind that I discussed this issue yesterday with dimstar and I pointed to QAM teams as the main recent contributors of test modules within this scenario hence it might be more suitable to approach them then leave it to QSF-u (only).
#4 Updated by SLindoMansilla over 3 years ago
- Assignee set to SLindoMansilla
Let's make a meeting between U-Team and QAM to come up with a proposal.
#5 Updated by SLindoMansilla over 3 years ago
- Is duplicate of coordination #47003: [qe-core][epic][functional][ppc64le] test runs into MAX_JOB_TIME - split extra_tests_in_textmode added
#6 Updated by SLindoMansilla over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
As duplicate of #47003