docs/images/architecture.svg is not colorblind friendly
- Category set to Feature requests
I agree with ggardet_arm here.
@mkittler would you mind changing one of the styles to e.g. a dotted line?
- Assignee deleted (
Different line styles are already used to distinguish things on another level but with some restructuring it would be possible. We could also just use a number (and place it in a corner of the boxes).
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to mkittler
- Target version set to Current Sprint
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Target version changed from Current Sprint to Done
The PR has been merged. There's no information lost without colors and that should be sufficient.
Also available in: Atom