coordination #49244: YaST Command Line Options TRACKER
[qam][newt][yast2-ftp-server] Regression test yast ftp-server
Create regression test for ftp-server and verify:
- Controls secure connections via SSL up to SSL version 3, and TLS. SSL options are valid for the vsftpd only.
- Configures access permissions
- Configures access permissions for anonymous users
- Specifies the directory for anonymous users.
- Controls change root environment (chroot)
- Sets the maximum idle time in minutes before FTP server terminates the current connection.
- Controls whether to save the log messages into a log file
- Specifies the maximum number of concurrently connected clients set number to 1 and try to connect with two local sessions
- Specifies the maximum number of concurrently connected clients via IP
- Specifies the maximum data transfer rate permitted for anonymous clients
- Specifies the maximum data transfer rate permitted for locally authenticated users
- Specifies the port range for passive connection replies
- Displays FTP server settings and verify applied settings
- Start FTP server
- Specifies the file umask for authenticated:anonymous users
- Specifies the text to display when someone connects to the FTP server