See motivation in the parent ticket.
We have autoyast_gnome which runs standard set of test modules, which is overkill, considering that we execute same set already for same installation.
We need to limit scope there, not to execute duplicate tests, but still validate SUT.
Examples of relevant checks: list of repositories, partitioning, packages installed as per profile, systemd target.
- Only relevant test modules are scheduled for autoyast_gnome scenario for SLE and openSUSE
- Identify difference to default test suite in Functional job group and cover those
- Add some smoke test checks for the installation
#9 Updated by ybonatakis over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
#11 Updated by JERiveraMoya over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
ybonatakis I triggered the verification run for sle15sp1 this morning and now it is running: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/2706459
Previous runs from yesterday showed
error on tests/console/autoyast_smoke.pm: Can't locate (perhaps some misconfiguration that is already fixed?)
In O3 for TW
INSTALLATION_VALIDATION=console/autoyast_smoke was not set yesterday so I retrigger it setting it and the test suite looks fine now: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/888159