coordination #36712: [saga] Use YaST specific framework for GUI testing
coordination #43742: [functional][y][epic] Separate YaST UI framework to individual project
[functional][y] Split libyui-qt
SUSE QA - Milestone 23
See motivation in the parent ticket.
- Required changes to libyui-qt package are separated and only minimal changes are applied to libyui-qt itself
- Due date changed from 2019-01-29 to 2019-02-12
- Category set to Enhancement to existing tests
- Target version set to Milestone 22
- Due date changed from 2019-02-12 to 2019-02-26
ncurses still not yet split, moving to the next sprint.
- Due date changed from 2019-02-26 to 2019-03-12
same as before, still with ncurses
- Target version changed from Milestone 22 to Milestone 23
- Status changed from New to Workable
Discussed with cwh, it makes sense that 2 persons do the split in parallel to share experience and try out different approaches.
- Assignee set to riafarov
- Estimated time set to 13.00 h
- Due date deleted (
- Due date set to 2019-03-26
I have spend ~4 hours on Monday and it's almost done, this sprint I do not plan to work on anything else (except SM responsibilities and mandatory activities out of scrum).
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
As being mentioned already, it's done. No feedback so far, so this part goes to #49430.
Also available in: Atom