Add all os-autoinst documentation to http://open.qa/documentation
That idea recently came up when extending the os-autoinst documentation.
- AC1: All relevant documentation from the os-autoinst source repository is published and accessible on a common place
Out of scope¶
- No additional documentation needs to be written
- Understand how current documentation parts are covered already as mentioned in #43793#note-1
- Also read https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/blob/master/tools/generate-documentation
- Try to add the additional documentation, e.g. docs/backend_vars.asciidoc
#1 Updated by okurz over 2 years ago
I think we misunderstood. http://open.qa/api/testapi/ already includes the POD documentation from the testapi.pm file which is automatically generated and uploaded. Also see targets like https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/blob/master/Makefile.am#L156 and especially https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/blob/master/script/generate-documentation#L54 calling asciidoctor. The missing parts is generated documentation from the other doc files within the os-autoinst repo.