Enhancement for overview page(s): show blocked in /tests/overview as well; rethink color choice for blocked
https://openqa.suse.de/tests shows 'blocked' testcases with a light red dot.
On the "generic" like https://openqa.suse.de/tests/overview?distri=sle&version=12-SP4&build=0451&groupid=169
those are marked simply as "scheduled" in dark blue.
I wonder if it is possible to have the "blocked" amrking on these pages, too?
And if so, if a different color could be used.
The "red" colors are already used for errors: 'red' for 'failed' and 'dark red' for incomplete.
Using 'light red' for "blocked" sounds wrong - maybe violet (as it's close to the blue 'scheduled') or purple ? :)
- Subject changed from Enhancement for overview page to Enhancement for overview page(s)
- Category set to Feature requests
- Subject changed from Enhancement for overview page(s) to Enhancement for overview page(s): show blocked in /tests/overview as well; rethink color choice for blocked
- Target version set to Ready
- Difficulty set to easy
It's actually fairly easy to implement, the job knows what it's blocked_by in the DB. The hardest part is really picking a colour :)
Yes, should be easy to implement. When we change the color (to avoid confusion with errors) I'd say that we should use that color on
/tests then as well for consistency.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version changed from Ready to Done
Also available in: Atom