coordination #42128: [functional][y][epic] Adjust partitioning tests to changes in storage-ng
[functional][y][fast] Fix openSUSE Factory :H staging project after recent storage-ng changes
After #41849 it was missed to look into the openSUSE Factory :H staging project which is failing in openQA tests and was never enabled for the new product+test behaviour. Making sure the project can be accepted so that the corresponding changes end up in openSUSE Tumbleweed should also help us to keep test code cleaner and not need to handle TW as an "old" product.
- AC1: RAID test in openSUSE Factory :H pass so that the project can be accepted with recent storage-ng changes into openSUSE Tumbleweed
- AC2: Other staging projects and the openSUSE Tumbleweed build validation tests are not negatively impacted
- At best handle the detection of "new behaviour" dynamically
- Or check for the specific staging project
#4 Updated by riafarov over 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
#6 Updated by okurz over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
And now the scenario fails in https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/782828#step/partitioning_raid/12 with a popup about "No device selected". Any ideas?
#8 Updated by riafarov over 3 years ago
Ok, it's previous state of the partitioner again, so I would ignore it, as we expect new behavior. https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/openSUSE:Factory:Staging:H?arch_x86_64=1&defaults=0&repo_standard=1&unresolvable=1
I will keep it open, but I don't think any additional action is required from our side atm.
#9 Updated by riafarov over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
no change was required.
#10 Updated by okurz over 3 years ago
\o/ Unfortunately :H is still not accepted. I guess we would help the YaST team to track that staging project because, you know, they assume they are kinda "done" but we never get the changes into openSUSE Tumbleweed and then SLE15SP1 becomes a mess … and history repeats …