coordination #40469: [functional][y][epic] Adjust RAID/LVM/partitioning tests to the new changes and extend testing coverage
[sle][functional][autoyast][y] AutoYaST: directly formatted disk or disk as MD member
Expert partitioner an AY now support using disks as Multiple Device member or as filesystem: https://w3.suse.de/%7Eigonzalezsosa/doc/book.autoyast/configuration.html#ay.use_whole_disk
Find more details in the trello card.
- Functionality is evaluated manually covering potential regressions for the old format
- Autoyast installation using disk as filesystem and validation is automated and enabled in openQA for SLE 15 SP1
- Autoyast installation using disk as MD and validation is automated and enabled in openQA for SLE 15 SP1
Please, find profile templates in the attachment.
In validation we should check at least mount points and partitioning matches parameters in the profile.
Updated by oorlov over 4 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- I've manually tested, that the profile that was generated on Sle12 works on Sle15 as well;
Autoyast installation using disk as filesystem is already covered in