support multiple job groups for ttm
As a first step before the job group split, we need to do some technical per-requisuites. One of them is ttm, which cannot monitor combined job groups.
We need to explore how we can overcome this limitation, so we get same result in the end with separate job groups.
- ttm can monitor 2 (or more) jobs groups and process combined scope
#7 Updated by okurz over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Milestone 23 to future
yes, agreed. It is osd only. But in this case then I do not even see the need for us to immediately care about ttm support for multiple job groups at all. Should we ask QSK which are also motivated to lok into it?
- Project changed from openQA Tests to openQA Project
- Subject changed from [functional][y][u] support multiple job groups for ttm to support multiple job groups for ttm
- Category deleted (
Enhancement to existing tests)
- Status changed from Workable to New
This is something for tools team. Feel free to reject, even though use-case is still relevant.