[functional][y][fast] test fails in welcome - necessary adaptions to new system_role code
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP1-Installer-DVD-aarch64-create_hdd_hpc_textmode@aarch64 fails in
The test stops "before product selection". It's not obviuos to me if it's a product or an openqa issue.
Fails since (at least) Build 15.6
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#2 Updated by sbehlert about 3 years ago
- Assignee set to jorauch
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Ok, reason identified: The Testmodule was changed, and requires new needles compared to SLE 15.
Unfortunately some products did not got a needle. HPC and SAP seems to be the ones affected.
With some help the HPC needle was created, and I added now the SLES4SAP needle.
should be fixed, but a verification is welcome ;)
#6 Updated by okurz about 3 years ago
- Subject changed from test fails in welcome to [functional][y][fast] test fails in welcome - necessary adaptions to new system_role code
- Due date set to 2018-08-28
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to Milestone 18
Considered "fast" as it is a test regression introduced by our recent changes.