[functional][sle15][y] test fails in welcome - shortcut for product changed
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP1-Installer-DVD-x86_64-create_hdd_sled_gnome@64bit-virtio-vga fails in
welcome. If you compare it to SLE15SP0 and take a look at the source code you'll realize that the shortcut for SLED changed once again.
We should not introduce yet another if-branch here but rather rewrite the code to select modules needle-based.
Fails since Build 13.2 (SLE15SP1) (current job)
Acceptance Criteria/Expected result¶
AC1: Rewrite the module "welcome" to select the desired product based on needles. This should work for graphical installations as well as for text installations.
#1 Updated by okurz over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from [functional][15SP1][fast][y] test fails in welcome - shortcut for product changed to [functional][sle15][y] test fails in welcome - shortcut for product changed
- Due date set to 2018-08-28
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Target version set to Milestone 18
don't need to rush SLE15SP1
#2 Updated by JERiveraMoya over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Assignee set to JERiveraMoya
I am going to start to prepare some code. I think the changes in the code only will be in the sle15+ part of the code, so it should be safe even it is the first test executed in many test suites. I have to evaluate the scope to see if we might want to have two codes living at the same time working just for a while.
#5 Updated by JERiveraMoya over 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
VR in OSD shows that all jobs failing with this issue ins SLE15 SP1 are now fixed:
skip_registration+sled+all-packages+activate_existing || gnome_sled || create_hdd_sled_gnome || create_hdd_sled_gnome+development
Also run this one in textmode to ensure behavior with shortcuts in preserved.